Sunday Stacks // Week 2
Happy Sunday friends! I first want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support with the launch of The Life She Wanders. It truly means more than I will ever be able to put into words. This was a big transition from my previous "food blogger" days but it is insanely refreshing to be posting content I truly have a passion and interest in. With that, let's get into week 2 of my #TLSWsundaystacks series!
BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR RECIPES // WILL YOU STILL BE POSTING ABOUT FOOD
- You bet your bottom dollar I will still be sharing recipes and posting about food!! Though there were some big shifts in content with The Life She Wanders, the food portion from before is here to stay...but with a bit more backbone to it. Yes, there may be the occasional avocado toast or latte art, but I want it to have some umph behind it. I want to get more creative with my cooking and really craft recipes that I enjoy, things I actually make and eat, things I know you will love! I have a few recipe ideas brewing but I'm always open to feedback. If there is something you want me to make in a healthier way or an ingredient that you just aren't sure what to do with...I want to help!! Send it my way!
DO YOU REALLY SHOP AT TARGET THAT MUCH
- This one makes me chuckle a bit but yes, I do shop at Target pretty much all the time and a majority of my apartment and wardrobe are from Target [as requested a few times I'll be doing a blog post, most likely a series of posts, about all of the items from Target I have...so get ready!]. I'm lucky enough to currently live across the street from probably the best Target I have ever been to. And yes, just like everyone I do get sucked into the "I just need one thing but leave with 92839294052893 things" Target trap...it's impossible not to because they have everything!! And I see new stuff every time I go there. Let's just say having the Target Red Card and saving 5% on every purchase is a lifesaver. It doesn't sound like a huge savings but it adds up quick! Also, the Cartwheel portion of the Target app has tons of great offers and discounts so I always browse that before I walk into the store.
WHERE ARE THE LEATHER LEGGINGS FROM YOU ARE WEARING IN YOUR "SWEATER WEATHER" POST
- Unfortunately, my leather leggings are pushing about 8 years old haha I got them from Arden B back in my sophomore year of college. I'm actually surprised they still fit but they are pretty stretched out at this point which means...I'm on the hunt for a new pair! I scored an incredible deal on mine 8 years ago, I think they were all of $20. I know they are a staple piece so I'm willing to spend a bit more on them but don't want to overdoit. Any recommendations on great quality leather leggings at a great price?!
WILL YOU SHARE WHERE ALL YOUR APARTMENT DECOR STUFF IS FROM
- Of course! I'll be sharing the inside scoop of all my furniture, accessories and decor tips & tricks on the "Home Decor" page of my blog. If there is anything in particular you want to know about, just shoot me a DM or comment on any of my posts!
CAN YOU DO A BLOG POST ON THE STRUGGLES YOU MENTIONED YOU EXPERIENCED THE END OF 2017?
- I got this question a lot and given that I want to use this platform to be more open with you all connect on a more personal level, I think I am going to do a blog post or short series on this. We are all human and go through ups and downs, but I think it's important to not hide those times and pretend that everything is always happy and positive...that's not reality. If we can be there and lift each other up through the good times and the bad, we will be an event stronger community destined for greatness. Stay tuned for the blog post!
WHAT BOOK ARE WE READING FOR #TLSWBOOKCLUB
- The results are in and the winning book is [drum roll please.....] - Option B! It's was a super close poll between that and The Four Hour Work Week [the poll was 54% to 46%] but we will be reading that as well so if you voted for that, stay tuned! I'll be looking for more of your input now through comments and some polls about the book club - how long do you want to read the book? IG Live at the end of the book along with a blog recap? A fun meetup with anyone in the Philly area? I want your input so be sure to let me know!
And that my friends is the end of #TLSWsundaystacks week 2! Be sure to keep sending in questions each week - no question is too silly or too crazy, just ask! I hope everyone has a great Sunday!